Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lacrosse Games ......

This is a picture of my grandson's lacrosse team, back when he was in high school. I could never totally understand the game ,but I loved watching. The coldest I have ever been watching a sport, was when Elkhart played in Lafayette and it spit snow...so bitter cold that day. This is not from that day. My fingers would have been too cold to click the camera.  I can't even tell you why I am thinking of this. Unless, it's because my daughter's fifth grade class had a party today,I attended. She's the teacher. She has a good class. One boy seemed starved for attention, good or bad. I thought ,will he get the right kind of attention , or get into trouble trying, plus disrupt his class. He's not a bad boy , just antsy and  talkative. I would like to ask all you parents out there to give your kids an extra hug today. We need our kids to know they are loved.

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Susie. So often we overlook the good that is in a kid because all we can see are the bad traits or tendencies. If nothing else I always hoped my kids knew they were loved unconditionally-the same way I love my grandkids! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe and restful holiday and thanks for dropping by. It's always nice to hear from you. Kevin

    ReplyDelete