Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bits Of Sister Day....

 Ted took this picture..eekkk , could he do any worse LOL Brenda, Barb, me(Susie), Jeanie, and Pam.
Here we are walking down the road. Barb(stripes) was acting out something, and Jeanie says "oh stop, I am going to pee my pants." I think I'l get a box of old lady pull-ups so we can laugh and not worry about it.:):)  It was a great day, nice weather. All my sisters were happy . We all had some nice gifts for Jeanie, because her birthday was Monday and she retired. In case you are wondering...I am the oldest, then Jeanie, Brenda, Pam and Barb. And don't forget there are my 6 brothers !!! We always call the oldest brother on our "days" , just to torment him...well yes we still do that ,LOL. When he answers the phone, we yell "YA-YA" He says "oh no !!!"

7 comments:

  1. What a fun day! What a blessing to have sisters! I never had a sister and always wanted one. That's why I was glad to have 2 boys and 2 girls. I was always envious of those that had sisters at home. You are all so cute. I say GO FOR IT! Buy the Depends so you can all laugh and pee freely!;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun a day for you all.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ~ GIVEAWAY ends 3/30 ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. You must be a pretty crazy group when you get together. Can't believe that you have a bunch of brothers as well. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I have six brothers and four sisters too! I love being in a big family and I also love laughing with my sisters. I do not like peeing my pants:) LOL B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I have four sisters - and one brother. They are all 'half' siblings. We have the same mother. two live in other states and did not grow up with the rest of us. We all have a lot of fun together. You can sure tell YOU guys do!!

    ReplyDelete