Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Library....



These are pictures of the landscaping around the library. I love going there. It is so peaceful. We go through the books on the sell tables in the lobby . You can buy used books from  fifty cents to a dollar. I think those romance paperbacks are a dime. People donate books at festival time for the big book sale. I love books, so my daughters and I  go to the sale before we go around the festival. Our library also has plants sales out front in the spring. That is fun too. I hope everyone has a nice day today.xo

5 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely spot to sit and read for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I'm sure you do enjoy your local library!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty setting you have there at the library. I love books, too, and have WAY too many. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for coming by! This is certainly a beautiful library. It's been a long time since I went to a library sale, but you can get so many neat things. What a fun thing to do with your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to think of it, our library has a pleasant feel about it as well.

    ReplyDelete