Monday, December 2, 2013

Scarves....

 This is the material I had for making scarves. It's fleece, just cut and wear. No sewing !!
 Here's Emma with her scarf. We had enough for 3 scarves...one for Emma, one for her mommy, and one for aunt Angie. Angie gets one for her birthday that is coming up soon.
 Emma really didn't want anyone else having a fashion scarf , such as this. Oh she makes me laugh, bless her heart. She has a new vest of leopard print and she put the scarf with it. She's young, so I could not tell her, that one must do animal prints in moderation.
We walked around outside on Saturday evening. As we were walking she noticed how long our shadows were, so we took a photo of our long legs. Liz picked Emma up yesterday afternoon and I missed her last night. I get used to her being here and then it's so quiet when she leaves.
  There is some  news at Nana Diana's blog. God is good.  xo

12 comments:

  1. Oh Susie, I love it when you post about your grandchildren. I don't have any and I sure wish I did. Emma looks precious with her leopard print scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fun! The picture of you 2 in the shadows will be one to hold for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so wonderful when children express their creativity and individuality through their clothing. Love the scarves. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea!! Your Emma is adorable! Love your shadow pic......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie,
    I like the leopard print scarf. Emma must be happy wearing it. You know, I've always loved wearing animal print clothes, and they are really in right now. Jess and Nel love wearing scarves during the cold winter months, and I bought them a couple for Christmas, but don't tell them. :~)

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this idea of a no sew scarf!
    Does fleece not unravel? Sorry, you can tell I don't know much about fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, a no-sewing project…I'm in!! Glad you had so much fun with your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you believe that I have NO animal print in my closet? I am way behind the times! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is very fashionable indeed! And I love the photo of your shadows...how neat! Making memories...those are special times! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scarves! I like the 'no sew' part!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The scarves turned out really nice. I love working with fleece.

    ReplyDelete