Sunday, March 2, 2014

Birthday Boy.....

Happy Birthday to our Korey.  We called him last night, he was on his way our to dinner with friends.  I honestly had forgotten just how near his birthday was. That's what I get for just sitting here wishing February away. LOL  
  I have shoveled a path to the mailbox, this morning. We have about 6 inches of snow and more to come. We may have a break in it for a bit this afternoon. Then it is suppose to start again and snow till 7:00 tomorrow morning.  Sure makes me wish I had some neighbor kids.:):) I would tell them shoveling snow is the best fun ever...
  Ted is in the shop, making some of those political signs. He's donating his labor. Making about 30 signs for our friend's son who is running for sheriff. If this young man wasn't such a good person,  Ted would not be doing the work. Of course I tease Ted about having the sheriff on his side.:)
  Yesterday, I visited Cranberry Morning blog....oh I laughed till I cried. If you would like to laugh that hard, go check out  the post from yesterday.
     Take care everyone and enjoy this day, as best you can. xo

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Corey !!
    Going to go visit Cranberry Morning..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're getting tons of snow again, too! Stay safe and warm :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your son. I'm so sorry ya'll are having it so rough. Like you I wished February away and lets surely hope and pray for better days ahead in March. Hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthdays are FUN!!! Your Ted is so handy - bet that sheriff wannabe is happy Ted is on HIS side!! I'm off to see this Cranberry Morning! No snow here but it is no longer 80 degrees! 29 now and freezing rain.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda..from 80 to 29 , that's a big drop in temperature. Brr. It's nice to have fireplaces when it's that cold. xoxo,Susie

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to Korey!!

    Sorry i had to send my nasty weather to you to get it out of my way. LOL It will be spring soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Korey. It is an unbelievable 77 here today. My sis is in MO and they have single digit temps and sleet. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son is almost my twin. My bday is tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susie,
    Happy Birthday to your son! He is very handsome. And is that you - you are so lovely! You are having so much snow, I can't believe it. It is raining so much here lately.

    Hope you are having a nice Sunday.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet photo! Happy Birthday to your son! Enjoy your evening my friend! I'm off to visit Judy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Corey. stay warm, my friend. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Happy Birthday to Korey! I would bet you will be sore in the morning from all the shoveling. If we can just hold out, from Friday on is all 40s! I think we may be at a cross roads! My 3rd cousin is the sheriff of our county now. He has been reelected and all before, but now he is going to step down and try his hand at running for the state rep position. He has already started the campaign. Hope your friend gets elected there. Its a lot of work and a lot of money out of their own pockets to run.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, everyone thinks Korey is your son! ha ha That's okay cause I am too young to have a 26 year old son.

    ReplyDelete