Monday, August 21, 2017

Cranes.....

  There's some cranes being spotted around our small town. These better hurry around the courthouse. The Tipton Pork Festival is coming to town the 1st weekend after Labor day.  You all probably know I have had problems with my computer since Windows 10 decided it needed to add it latest and greatest up date...oh please, leave me alone with all that. LOL. I have been calling the Geeks and you can not believe how many time I have push numbers to reach departments that won't answer the phone or can't because they have not hired enough help....GAAA, I am about totally nuts now...it was a short wee trip for me lately.
 Anyway, I have clicked and looked and I found this spot...so maybe this will be a true blog post...fingers crossed. I do everything but stand on my head making a post ...now it will be jumping thru hops of fire and standing on my head...I really will be taking my computer in or even having a geek come out to help me.  Thanks to Nana Diana and all of you for standing by. Love all of you.
  It's been super crazy...you know many things that break do it on the weekend...is this eclipse messing with me? My dryer is waiting for a new belt. I have laundry hanging in the basement with a fan going. LOL.  Blessing to all of you...be safe when viewing that eclipse...better to watch the dancing shadows of leaves on the sidewalks to catch it. XO

11 comments:

  1. Hope all is back in working order soon! Happy eclipse day! All is clear here! The sun will be obscured 93% here!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say computers are great when they work. Hope yours gets back to normal soon. I won't be watching the eclipse. I will be driving Joe all over the city running errands and going to doctor appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been having problems with our computer as well. It seems that I almost always have to refresh the page a few times before it completely loads. It is quite annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you are!!! We missed you and I hope everything is aligned in the planets now and you stay online! It was fun watching the tv coverage today...not as much darkness here. Lots of hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Computers are great when they work, aren't they, Susie? But they sure can be a headache as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A computer will take us all on that short road to crazy. It's great to see you back again! I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely way to watch an eclipse!! I'd not thought of dancing leaf-shadows, but it sure beats our front-porch time with a pin-hole in a paper plate!! But that WAS fun, taking me back forty years to the last one.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susie, I didn't know you were having trouble with your computer, that is so frustrating. So sorry you didn't get the help you needed right away. Yes, about the eclipse.....it was so strange to see it getting darker outside in the morning hours. It is a part of our history we can tell our grandkids later, so I did notice the changes here, and I wish I had some of those solar sunglasses. : ) Will you be going to the Pork Festival, that sounds like fun! I love pork and have it almost every week for dinner.

    Hoping your computer will be as good as new very soon, Susie.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. We would be helpless without our Geek Squad from Best Buy! Louis Dean took my laptop in before we left on our beach vacation. They are awesome in keeping us online. They are the next best thing to having a young person in your home!
    Love you, Susie Q! I have a picture of you and your Teddy Bear on my fridge and I think of and pray for you often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Technology can be frustrating! I have a savvy neighbor who is 78 but knows everything about computers. What a blessing for me (a late bloomer!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you just hate how these things mess up? Best of luck to you and Diana let me know of your problems...crazy! Hope you find your Geek in shining armor and get back on here...miss you. Hope the dry belt came in- mine was down last month just a few days...and we cannot live without those things!

    ReplyDelete