Thursday, February 27, 2014

Oh Nooooo....

Can you hear me whining?? I am almost afraid that our yard may look like this come the weekend. We still have huge ice piles, from all our previous shoveling.. I don't really want to see any more snow. This is a photo from an earlier snow this year..
  Ted has decided not to cut wood. The wind gust are so strong, making it not save. Plus there are going to be some bitter wind chill temperatures. I am so glad they changed their minds about being out these next few days.
   I did not rest well last night from listening to the wind.  But at least I didn't have to go out and bring something in from being blown around, as I have before.
   I am going to make myself think Spring today, no matter what. :):)Take care today. xo

11 comments:

  1. Oh Susie. I'm so sad for you. It seems like this winter will never end! Stay safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no honey. i am hoping for warm breezes for you, gentle breezes, tropical breezes, sunny gentle tropical breezes, and maybe an umbrella drink!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have high winds predicted for today, plus our temps are colder, too. No snow, though. Stay inside where it is warm! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you today. I hope you can get caught up on your rest; it's terrible when the wind disrupts your sleep. Hope you won't get too much snow.
    Our neighbor has a huge tree near our house that he is waiting to get cut when our yards dry out - each time we have strong winds, I worry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie(:) Oh WOW how I feel for ya ugh
    yes Spring is getting closer YEA!!
    Love the mossy photos.. would be fun to be standing right with them I agree (:)
    hugs.Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This winter is just not giving up. today in WI it is sunny but Very, very cold...I have to go out in it...uge. I guess March is coming in like a lion BUT it will leave like a lamb...so they say. We'll see. I am not looking forward to the rains....our roof leaks into the kitchen. least with it being so cold, the roof does not leak...:) Have a good day and sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same forecast for us too Susie and I am getting tired of it. I will think Spring with you and maybe it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here. A lot of snow predicted for Sunday and it is freezing cold right now. all week actually. I'm starting to not like winter as well as I did. Wind scares me with all of our trees and for the fear of loosing power. Be careful......it's almost March. ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it amazing how different the weather is all across the country? It is supposed to 80 degrees here Saturday......although I am sitting in the den with our heater on now. Mountain Cedar is raging here and it's killing me with these allergies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Beth reported it's on 13 days till daylight savings time. That's keeping me going.

    ReplyDelete