This is my grandson Skylar, at Lynzie's wedding. Matt and his daughter Emma in the back ground. Skylar has these bandages on because of burns. He was helping their neighbor man burn a pile of trash from his out building. There was an aerosol can in the fire and it exploded. Burning Skylar's arms and three fingers on his right hand. He had to go to Riley Children's Hospital in Indianapolis for treatment. I am thankful, he did not have to have skin grafts, that he was not blinded or burn in the face. He could not finish out his baseball sports because of this. I just wanted to warn others of what can happen when burning trash. This could easily have been a tragedy . He may have some scarring but nothing compared to what could have been.
Hope all of you have a great weekend. XO