Saturday, September 28, 2013

Horton's Harvest Market....

 Today is Horton's harvest market.  I went yesterday to get some photos and see what was going on there. There were a few people setting up their tents in the parking lot. This is where they will make up baskets of flowers/plants to buy. Do you think these baskets once were pink with Paris written on them?
 I thought this display was so wonderful. Love the old crates and fencing mixed in with the mums and pumpkins. Oh that reminds me, I need to get my scarecrows out and into my gardens.
 Pumpkins of every size. I did see a few green ones and some gourds. I am sorry, I do not know what the cabbage looking plants are called. They have those in green and purple.
This is the side entrance to the store, it's near the greenhouse.The store was set up for small demonstrations, just inside this door. I did buy myself  one of those straw owls, for my fall decor. I am going to the Earth festival today with my daughters. I enjoy being with them. We have fun and always have some laughs.  xo

16 comments:

  1. Great fall photos, Susie. Hope you have a great time with your daughters today; share some more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the peek at what's happening at Horton's! Have a great day with your daughters!
    Loved your comment about my Duck Dynasty, Susie!
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please show a close up of your owl! And I think those are called ornamental cabbages! Looks like FUN! I need to find a crate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love this time of year!!! Don't you? I wold have loved to go there with you!
    Have a great weekend my friend,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always get such great pictures from Hortons. Beautiful fall scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great day with your daughters. Sounds like fun. Don't you love autumn stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owl, did I hear you say owl......please show us. Love all the pictures. Fall is so much fun. I am glad that you have daughters and sisters to have fun with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The displays are all so pretty. I love the pots with the faces that look like pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful displays!!
    That's what is fun about Fall for me...seeing all of the delightful displays.
    Thank you for sharing, Susie.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful displays!!
    That's what is fun about Fall for me...seeing all of the delightful displays.
    Thank you for sharing, Susie.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely views of fall. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You lucky girl! I would love to make it to this lovely sale sometime. Thank you so much for sharing your great photos. It's the next best thing to being there :)
    I love the displays!!!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, what a fun place! I love all your pictures and wish I were there with you and your girls. A smile...

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Wish I was close enough to spend the day here and visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love Horton's. You always find such wonderful things to take pictures of and these are great Fall photos. I hope you had a ball with your daughters! I know you did! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  16. How awesome. I wish we had a place like that in my area; jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete