Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More At Horton's....

 These photos show that there is so much to see at the Horton's Market. I love the touches of aqua, in the top picture. I just now noticed the black wire cloche in the second picture. I have made myself some chicken wire cloches, that I use on the porch..hmmm, may have to bring those inside for the mantle.
Hootie-who...here's another little owl. I wanted to get the pillows in this picture. So many you could not sit on the little love seat. I really want to redo all my pillows now. You know how we are, once we see things, we want things. I used to make pillow covers that could be taken off and washed. I may go back to that old way. It works.
This is a happy booth. :):) Don't you think? I loved it. I suppose these jack-o-lanterns could be painted any color you would want. Perfect for people who like to color coordinate.
  Hope you are enjoying this week, so far. Today is suppose to reach 95 here. Now that's hot for September. Stay cool and safe. xo

11 comments:

  1. oh my, 95, thats too hot! I would love to visit Horton's, what a treasure trove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie...love peeking at Horton's displays...great inspiration for our Fall Show at the end of the month! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do adore everything I see in the pictures! GA is still very hot too. I'm ready for some cool, fall temps.
    Have a nice day, Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could spend hours and lots of $$ here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hortons goes by the More is More philosophy. I like that. I cannot go minimal either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to visit that place!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the same for us, the end of August and first part of September has been our hottest for the summer!
    Glad you could cool down looking at my snowy photos today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an attractive place, Susie! I can tell the owl is the thing to have this season! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow- If I worked there I would never take a pay check home. It would be spent before I ever got it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was afraid for a moment that I missed their Fall open house. Thanks for sharing the dates, I need to write them down. Horton's is a very inspiring place, and yes they do have a Christmas open house.

    I think my Mom has that second set of dishes. It looks the same as hers in the pic anyway. Here is an idea...I buy dishes like that at garage sales and I use them for everyday. Why not? I didn't pay much for them. Right now, since I only have one cabinet in our room for plates, bowls, cups...I have a miss-match of dishes that I'm using. It's fun. Keep your heirloom dishes for good...but use the others every day...even if it is good china. Every day is reason enough to use good china!

    hmmm...seems like there was something else I was going to say....oh well...it's an age thing!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this place! I saw so much that I want-a clock in the first photo. I've decided to collect clocks. I found two yesterday. I don't care if they work. I went to pay and the owner said, "Those don't work, I'll just give them to you." I insisted on paying so he only charged me $1. I need a big one over my bed. The pumpkins on the last one are all displayed so beautifully. I've got to spruce up my house for fall. So glad you stopped by.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete