Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Spring Like Day.....

  This Saturday was just wonderful.  Sunshine and warm temperatures. It reached 64 this afternoon.
  Even the irises think it is spring. Our winter had some arctic cold days but apparently it's been mild too.
  I am hoping the lilacs are not  budding...they look bigger than normal for this time of year. Hope not.
  After Ted and I went to the stores and got things today, he worked in the shop and I did some yard work. I raked a ton of pine needles.  My granddaughter in law sent me snapchat video of snowplow removing snow near their apartment. That's in Utah.
  Lynzie took Max out for a walk in his birthday trike/stroller. Isn't this thing amazing? One day he can use the pedals and hold onto the handlebars.
 Mark walks ahead with Madison the dog, as Max and mommy follow. So nice they got out on a beautiful day as family. There was lots of outdoor activities today. Ted and I even drove to town to go thru the park, to see if the creek had flooded...there was standing water in many places.
   Hope all of you had a great day. Hope tomorrow is sunny too. XO

13 comments:

  1. It's been spring like weather here too! Complete with afternoon rain!
    They make such clever things for kids nowadays!
    Wishing you and your Teddy Bear a wonderful new week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I think I could love spring all year.LOL I am glad you have good weather too. I loved that contraption Liz bought Max...Lynzie seemed to enjoy strolling him around their neighborhood. :):) Thanks for the good wishes...we wish you and LD the same. Blessings, xoxo, love, Susie

      Delete
  2. How wonderful that you had some nice weather! It was a bit more mild here, but still not spring-like. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn, This weather is insane for January. I loved being outside and moving around. But hope our plants and trees are not awakening too soon. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  3. It was 73 degrees for us today, isn't that balmy !
    Looks like you are enjoying some outdoors time 😁
    Enjoy.
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, Those are incredible temperatures for January. I hope you did get out to just breathe the fresh air even. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  4. I sure hate to see all of those bad storms and hope they pass us by today. It's been beautiful here this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, I pray there are no bad storm there. Our nation has so much damage from the weather. I have to say it was a great day here yesterday. I am now praying our trees and plants aren't awakening too soon. Blessings for a great Sunday. xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  5. Wasn't yesterday gorgeous!! So glad to be able to get out and walk. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, I would have loved taking a walk with you. I only pulled some grass and raked to be outside and moving. LOL. It was like a true spring day...I hope we don't have to make up for it.LOL. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  6. It was a nice day here yesterday, too. I always feel about flowers trying to bloom when it's possible they will be frozen again. The kids always love getting outdoors and a ride on the trike is especially fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had the same temps and it felt like Spring. I hope we get an early spring. I do not do well in the months of January and February so I love when we get these warmer days for this time of year. Have a great new week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Max looks so cute riding his little tricycle. Pretty soon the training wheels will come off and he'll go to town! hahaha They do grow up fast, don't they, Susie?

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete