Monday, November 19, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine....

 The sun was just coming up. The sky was so pink, orange, and yellow...wow. Whenever I see the sun rise or set, I know there is a God. The God. The earth's beauty is breath taking.
   Here is the wrapping paper I bought at the Big Lots store. I have started to wrap the gifts that Ted and I give to our families. I only have 10 more to wrap.:):) I have been thinking, that maybe after Christmas,I may gift one to some lucky someone in a give away. I have never had one, but I know I could. I will check with people who have had them to get the rules. Let's get out there and enjoy this glorious day.  XO

13 comments:

  1. What pretty images and your wrapping paper is so Christmassy! Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly gorgeous. Pictures like these are so inspiring.
    I like your wrapping paper very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics. And I love poinsettias. I haven't bought a single gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful beautiful photos, and that wrapping paper is beautiful, I like that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunrise is stunning Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susie,
    This is a beautiful sky that God has shown us today. I'm so glad you started wrapping your presents because sometimes they pile up. I try to do them as soon as I get them, and it makes it more enjoyable that way. I love the poinsetta wrapping. Thank you for sharing this wonderful picture. Have a happy week.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thansgiving to you from the Red Rose Alley girls.
    Much love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful beginning to the day! Just perfect! Good for you and that start on wrapping. I need to learn from that.:) xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when the sky is on fire like this at night...beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! WHAT a shot of the sky!!! Amazing. You are way ahead of me with your wrapping-that's for sure.

    Having a give away is easy- let me know when you are ready and I'll bring ya up to speed on how to do it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pics. I took some too this morning. THe sky was gorgeous.I just can't download mine because I don't have a computer :-(

    It's your blog - Your rules! Go for it.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea! I have never had a give- away either, but I am going to when I reach 100 google followers. Let me know what you discover, ok?

    ReplyDelete