Saturday, November 3, 2012

Weekend....

Here's the weekend. We had a small fire in the fireplace this morning, there was frost on the ground. Then later as I went to town to pick up my new glasses, it sleeted and rained. Bummer. Stopped for a few things at the small grocery in town. I need to go to the grocery, but more and more, I have to make myself go there. I love people , can talk with just about anyone, but find myself getting irritated at the stores. I am going to have to work on that. I don't want to be a grumpy old woman...bad enough just being old :):):) Hope you are enjoying your day. xo

9 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. Can't do the big box ones at all. I go to the local smaller probably more expensive because they have GF products. I have been finding myself shopping alot on Tuesdays. Funny because it is Senior Citizen day and they give a discount. I am old, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you- I hate going to the grocery store. I go to a small store close to our house cuz I can do a quick in/out. I hope you have a great weekend- xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it is unanimous! Did I spell that right? I hate going to the grocery store and I have to really talk myself into going to Wal-mart. I think Wal-mart is the saddest place on earth. I always feel bad when I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get annoyed by folks general lack of civility which I am convinced you do not have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like going to the grocery store. I just don't like myself when buy impulsively.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i talk to people in the store and most will talk to me too, it helps...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard once that you are your grummpiest at 53, that is me this year! HA!
    Sleet..geez you are not that far from me, I am NOT ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can handle the grocery store (usually), but that kind of weather is a "no go" for me, and cerainly gives me a bad case of "the Grumpys".

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could never be a grumpy old lady!!! You're too nice. When you figure out how to enjoy grocery sjopping, let me kmow.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete