Thursday, November 15, 2012

Here's My Junk....

 Two animal pictured stretchable book jackets, for you know who....Emma and Savannah. Plus this big French dictionary. I will learn a bit from it , then use it for decorations. Five cute little fruit dishes. I'll use those at sister day lunch.
 Here is the 1/2 priced items I got at the Big Lots store. Honestly, 1/2 price compared to our local grocery. I should have taken pictures of what my sister bought. :):) After shopping, we came home and had a cappachino. Sat on the porch ,watched some birds feeding, and had a nice visit. Not much going on today. Some laundry....which I find odd...who is wearing all these clothes?? There are only two people living here.:)

8 comments:

  1. Good deals, Susie! I love finding bargains at Big Lots! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those book covers! I may have to get out and look around some today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun! I'm with you - I don't know HOW two people can use so many clothes!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to look for the coffee. This is my favorite coffee. Like the little dishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Big Lots. The closest one is an hour away. I love a good deal - going "junking" is how I love to hunt! What fun to get those great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just said the same thing today about our cliothes! So funny. Love the little bowls. I always buy them when I see them at sales. So cute and so many uses.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun finds!
    Big Lots can be fun, especially this time of year. I am catching up on laundry as I write. Last week, I was over at my daughter's home. It reminded me of those " minimum two loads a day" times when the kids we home...I swear the dryer was going four to five hours a day...and then the FOLDING!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete