Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sisters Moving To Michigan....

 The infirmed Sisters of Saint Joseph, are moving today , to Michigan.I will miss visiting with them. I heard a rumor of a doctor asking about the Academy buildings. As a place for people who need specialty care. That would be very nice for our community. I just can't help but think of all the young girls who attended school here . Some went on to become Nuns. The Sisters of St. Joseph have been good to our community. They taught schools . Gave lots of love to those in need. I hope they all find happiness where ever they go. xo



4 comments:

  1. Why are they moving? Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder too why they are moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear they are moving. When I first read the title I thought it was YOUR sisters that were moving to Michigan!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith based groups always are good for the community-bless them.

    ReplyDelete