Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bloggers Are The Best !!!!!

 Yesterday, I posted about carpenter bees. Olive from Olive Out blog, commented that her sweet husband knew how to take care of those bees. So I emailed and asked for a layout of the bee trap.
 Joe sent us a picture of his trap and a huge pile of bees, that were in the trap. This is our answer.
When Ted makes up some of these traps. I'll do a post on the results. I am sure others out there will need help with those carpenter bees also.
   These photos are of our Japanese maple( drawf) in the front flowerbed. A little pot of violas, that I planted in with the moss, that was in the pot. They are getting along nicely, the moss and the violas. The bottom picture is a coral bell plant. I love the color of it. Later some wee bell flowers will appear on wispy stems.
  I am heart sick about the lose of lives and homes in Oklahoma. Will all of you,please,keep these people in your thoughts and prayers?  xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Bloggers are the best. I have met the very nicest people blogging.

    Heart and prayers are with you in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers go with you to Oklahoma.

    I love my blogging friends. They are like family to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree that bloggers are just the best. and i am just so upset by the tornados, i don't talk about it much because it's too hard. i cannot imagine how they will deal with this.

    hugs, bee
    xxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Olive and Joe were able to help out! I love my blogging friends..like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 to all in the path of this storm.

    Have a safe lovely holiday sweet friend.
    TTFN ~
    Big hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the traps work well. I love your coral bells plant especially. Joining with you in prayer for those in the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've used those traps before and had success. I've learned so much from my blog buds! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Susie. Praying for those in Oklahoma who have been affected by the tornado.

    Lovely flowers! I also like coral bells. We had several of them at our other house as there was such shade around, and the coral bells like shade.

    I hope you've had a good Tuesday!

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you good luck with it and stay safe with these storms.. Hugs,xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tornadoes are just horrid. I am praying. We were glad to help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful flowers, my heart goes out to the victims of this terrible tragedy!

    ReplyDelete