Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Morning....

I am thinking of many of you bloggers. Hoping you are safe and well. I miss Nana Diana's blogging funnies. That girl makes me laugh. Wonder how Gert, of Gert,Tom,and Rusty, is doing. She's needed some prayers this spring. Hoping Japolina gets all her cruising bags made for her son's bar mitzvah. Been wondering what the Garage Sale Gal has bought at sales. Has the Bee Lady from Hilltop Farm found her mojo...she says it's missing at times. Laurie , of I love a cloudy day, are you painting your art today? Sheri, Jess, and Nel, hoping you are spending some fun time together. Bee Emperious of the sea...get in that pool  and have fun.
  Many of you out there have become friends to me. I pray for you and your families. This is a beautiful Sunday morning, hope all of you are enjoying it very much. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Susie! I hope you have a lovely peaceful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful loving post, I think of you often as well, I am painting today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We "do" become attached to our blog friends. We have a special bond to one another. The laughs, the prayers and the acquired wealth of support, inspiration and encouragement each day are like a GYNORMOUS hug!
    Happy Sunday, dear Susie!
    ~Lynne
    withLove!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wondered about Laurie too. You are so sweet. It really is difficult to sustain a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i did get in the pool, it was wonderful and i had it all to myself, that's the best of all!

    smiles, bee
    oxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Sunday to you, Susie. You have done such a good job remembering names of people and their blogs!

    We have had a rainy Sunday here, a little hail, even. That seems to be the story for the week ahead, with Tuesday being the only day with no rain.

    I hope you've had a good Sunday.

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Sunday to you my sweet friend.. You are very special to me also even if i'm slow as Christmas these days getting around to your posts.. Always enjoy them so much and you are a gem. Love, Susie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet post Susie. Thanks for the shout out. My bags are almost done. I will post about it sometime this week! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susie, what a sweet post. God bless you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post, Susie. Yes, when we watched the news last night I immediately though of my blogging friends in Kansas and Oklahoma and prayed they were safe. And that their goats and chickens were safe. We worry about each other when we don't see something from them, don't we?

    ReplyDelete