Friday, May 17, 2013

Picnic Day....

This is my daughter's house in the fall. They were just moving in. Today is her 5th grade's class picnic. Mrs. H (Angie) walks the class to her house. They play ball, run, skateboard, dance, and sing. I help them get fed. I do some of the girl's nails and hair. Some times I will give boys a manicure.  They have looked forward to this day all year. Well I better go. I make sure the food's out . Combs are clean, plenty of polish. I'll try to get some photos. Enjoy your day. xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun! Have a great time, Susie! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful event, lucky children! Lucky YOU!!!Sounds like so much fun,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun thing to do, go to the teachers house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart for helping to make the day fun for the kids, Susie!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun thing to do - for them and for you! I hope your day was great!

    ReplyDelete