Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flower Shop.....

 This is near the parking lot of one of our flower shops in town. I love just going by and seeing what they put out to decorate with..hanging plants, birdhouses.
This flower shop is in an old house . it has two stories of flowers, crafts, and seasonal decorations. These hanging baskets were out for mother's day. I think they are so pretty. I should have bought a couple, as I have not bought any ferns. I usually hang ferns. Hope all of you are getting ready for a nice weekend. Bummer, we are suppose to have rain for the next 6 days. Race time in Indianapolis, so I guess that's about right..rain, rain, and more rain. :):)

7 comments:

  1. I love big pretty hanging plants! And you got great pics of the blimp, too! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be fun to go through that flower shop! We have no hanging baskets here, so I don't have any ferns, etc. I have a planter in the front that has annuals in it for color.

    Have a good Thursday!

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful hanging baskets. Yes, you should have picked up a couple. Maybe they still have a few. I love hanging baskets. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple petunias. We could use some rain here. I have been watering all morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love floral shops like this Susie! How I would love to walk through this one too!
    You are so sweet to think about my angel son. You don't know how your comment made me smile :)
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool shop! I know I'd love it :) I bet they still have some of those. It's never too late! :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete