Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Little Christmas ....

 These angels are called Willow Tree Angels. They are special to me, each was a gift at an important time in my life.
 This is my huge wreath that I have trouble hanging, ha, you can see the ribbon, it's not hanging right....just stay put till after Christmas please.
These are  the JOY blocks I bought at Horton's last Christmas. My angel from Emma :):) One of the reindeer stocking hangers. I sat last night and enjoyed looking at everything. But this morning ,I am thinking about in a few days, I'll be putting it all away again. Where did this month go?? I'll be marking off the days till Spring soon.  Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas , incase I don't get back till after Tuesday. xoxoxox



7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Susie. It has gone too quickly. Next year I'm starting earlier, God willing and the creek don't rise. I love your Willow Tree Angels. I hope you enjoy these days with family around. See you after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just not that quick about taking everything down.:-) I like seeing it out too much.:-) This is my favorite season of the year.

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie: I was just thinking the same thing last evening. I didn't want to go to bed and have to turn off the tree lights as this beautiful time is going by so fast. My daughter also has quite a collection of the Willow Tree angels. Hope you and your family have the most wondrous Christmas time..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your angels are so sweet. Once Christmas is over, I am ready for spring!
    Have a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie- My daughter has some of the Willow pieces, too. They have some very special meanings to her, too.
    I was thinking the same thing last night- a few more days and I will be packing everything away and I probably won't be in this house next Christmas and someone else will be enjoying it. Kind of a bittersweet moment.

    I love your sweet angel- Blessings. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Suzie...Hope it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very merry christmas honey... may all your days be bright.

    hugs, bee
    xooxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete