Friday, December 7, 2012

Treasure Mart Junking....

I am going to go to the treasure mart and do some junking tomorrow. This is just a  tiny glimpse of their treasures. They have a bit of everything. I like the turquoise table in the corner. Looks like I should have kept all my old skillets.
Today I have been busy addressing cards. I want to get them out before the big rush. I thought I had plenty, but looks like my supply is getting low, better get a few more. Some times this is the only connection with some distant cousins and friends. I do write a line or two inside the cards. Hope you are enjoying your day. xo

13 comments:

  1. Have fun at the treasure mart. I would love to shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that turquoise table is terrific Susie. I am sending out photos cards of Joe, me, and the puppy. I think I must have been crazed when I ordered them because it is a full length shot and shows my hips:{

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun. I could not lift mama's old skillets so I found a young lady who collects them to hang in her kitchen to share mama's with.

    Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie, I think you and I could have a good time going junking together!:) I hope you enjoy your day! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the table too. We'd have fun if we lived closer. I missed out on a favortie barn sale today, mean old migraine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a good day junking! I have been trying to get caught up on everyone/everything. Love to you- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Junking sounds like a fun way to spend the day. Love the turquoise table! I have not done my cards yet. Hoping to get to them next week. I have a party at my home Monday so I've been pretty busy. I went to a fun Christmas home tour today.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN
    FUN
    FUN...
    I hope you bought a few goodies!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that turquoise table! We have a shop in this area called "Treasure Mart", and it is filled to the brim with treasures, too! Hope you had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good treasure hunt!!! I really do! I hope you found some wonderful treasures, Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun place to spend some time shopping.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kind of shopping, such a grand variety of all kinds of treasures...
    Haven't finished my cards to England yet ...yikes !!
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete