Friday, December 21, 2012

Romantic Country......

 This is the new issue of Romantic Country magazine. The editor is Fifi O'Neill, many of you know her. She has published an article on Best of th Fleas.  Horton's of Tipton is in this new Spring issue.
 This magazine is full of pretty and interesting items. Treat yourself to a copy today. You'll be inspired by all the articles. Some very clever decorating ideas.
I just wanted to add a big thank you for all the kinds replies to yesterday post on my blog....My husband Ted is the one who lost the 34 pounds...he did it by giving up sugars, mostly...He did not realize how much sugar was in sports drinks. If you have anyone in sports, who drinks Powerade or Gaterade,you may want to check the ingredients.  xo

10 comments:

  1. that reminds me of a magazine i used to subscribe to called "victoria". it had the most beautiful photos of beautiful things!

    smiles, bee
    xoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful magazine! Thats an amazing amount of weight to lose by cutting sugars, wow, good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! Loads of sugar in those drinks! We never have them around our house! I've even cut out adding that little sprinkle of sugar in my tea. It hasn't contributed to much of a weight loss for me, though.:-(

    Enjoy your day!

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie! Oh, I do love this magazine but must admit I don't buy decorating mags like I used to since I blog. Visiting bloggers homes is almost like looking into the magazines.
    Thanks for popping in to see me and I wish you a Merry Christmas.
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Romantic Homes. I go thru it over and over again.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giving up sugar is very hard. Congrates!!!! I was doing pretty good, but with the holidays I have been a little naughty.
    I love this mag. I should have already bought it. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that magazine but rarely buy one. I would be very tempted to get this one. I don't eat sugar any more and that's how I maintain my weight. Of course, don't ask Santa how heavy I am! heehee! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that magazine- I will look for the new copy. Thanks, Susie- Hope you had a great day- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susie,
    I really like Romantic Country magazine. It has many creative ideas. You know, I had to stay away from sugar for awhile, and you're right - I was so surprised to see how many foods have sugar in them. When I stopping eating it for awhile, I lost weight too. Merry Christmas to you, sweet friend, and I hope you have a blessed day with your family.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought a copy for the airplane ride for our Christmas vacation. The only thing wrong with it is that there are so many great ideas I want to try and I won't be home for a week.

    Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete