Sunday, December 16, 2012

Some Awesome Sunsets....


These are pictures of  some sunsets I took a 2 1/2 weeks ago. I just could not believe the orange, so brilliant. I have been wanting to post these photos and google kept telling me I had ran out of free space . They wanted me to sign up for more space , but it would cost me. I did not sign for making payments to them. Then all of a sudden, I have been able to access my photo files again. I did nothing....as if the computer fixed it's self, or some kind of fluke took place. Well whatever happened,  I am so glad.
 I had a nice lunch with my sisters yesterday. We had a platter of meats/cheeses, one with veggies, and one with desserts. Now that made my day much easier.
 Today, there's more on the news of the school shootings and also in the papers. I can't help but cry for all the loss of innocent lifes.  I feel upset. I know those children are with our Lord....it is still very hard to think of their families are without them. Please continue to pray for them. Thank you. xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Glad that your blogger fixed itself!
    I'm still so sad about Sandy Hook too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you blogger got fixed. Crazy thing. Those sunsets are beautiful.
    I, too, am so sad about all those precious people/children that went home to be with the Lord. I know they are in His arms but there are a lot of empty, aching arms on this side of the great divide- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Susie.

    Continued prayers for those who have been affected by the tragedy in Connecticut.

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll go back and try my old email address and see if i can post photos now too! thanks...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunsets. Glad you spend time with your family..that is always the best.

    ReplyDelete