Monday, December 10, 2012

Brunch With Classmates....

I'll be having brunch today , with some of my classmates. This is an old pictures, I am still not able to access my photos. Only ones I have shown before on my site. But sometimes a post without pictures is boring. Sorry to all my followers. My daughter said she will work with me on the 23, when she's home for Christmas.
 I didn't buy much on my junking Saturday. It's fun to look at things anyway. I bought some old cookie cutters. Then yesterday, My oldest daughter, Angie, picked me up and we joined my twins daughters,Liz and Karen. They got into the same vehicle with us and we drove to Rochester,In. and met up with my middle daughter Kathy. We had a nice lunch together, then went to a few stores. We just wanted to spend time together. Meeting in Rochester is an hour drive for Kathy and the rest of us. That way no one is driving 2 hours one way. Which is 4 hours round trip . It was nice to have time laughing and catching up.  xo

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delightful time with family yesterday. Hope you have a great time at brunch today catching up with old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful week-end, Susie! It sounds like you will have a good time today, too! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your day with your daughters was a lot of fun. It's good that you live so close to them even if it is one hour half way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie
    I bet you and your girls have a barrel of fun together. I sometimes wish I'd had more than one daughter.
    But four children are enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the BEST when you get together with your family! I'll bet you drove in a wee bit of snow too, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a fun weekend Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't catching up with classmates great? It's like hearing 'the rest of the story' that began when you all were younger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you had fun and caught up with your classmates. I hope you can get your picture issues resolved. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your girls, fun times with the ones you love :)
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. lucky you!! looks like a great group and sounds like a great time!!

    ReplyDelete