Friday, December 14, 2012

More Photos Of Hortons....

 I have been able to access my picture file with the Horton's Christmas Artisans' Market. I love these flicker candles on the mantle. They have  battery powered lights, no flames. So safe.
 I like the clock that looks like a big watch. One of my favorite things, the little wardrobe with the inside of it door made into a chalkboard. Just too cute.
I clean the office yesterday. Shredded, dusted (cough-cough), sorted, stacked, dusted the fan blades finally, then dusted the office some more. It almost looked like a dust bowl . Now I have some dirt for my flowerpots..haha. I did not run the sweeper, so guess what I'll be doing today. I even made some white chocolate/macadamia nut cookies. From a mix :):) xo

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been really busy. I plan to spend the next three days at home just catching up. So much to do this time of year. Love that mantle. I have some of those candles.They work great on the bench on my front porch.

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hortons always looks so inviting. I am guaranteed to see something I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen Kay did an amazing job! It looks wonderful!
    hugs to you
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll leave the cleaning to you, but will be happy to help take care of those cookies.:-) Hugs, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are doing a great job on cleaning up the office. I love all the pictures of Horton's, too. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. It is a busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Save me a cookie!!
    Loving your photos...I would love to visit that shop some day!

    ReplyDelete