Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Guitar Playing...

 This is Brock, playing Skylar's guitar in the playroom at his aunt Karen's. He seems to really be concentrating ,or he's playing something sad.  His legs are too long for the little bean bag chair.:):)
This is his own guitar, he has three. Two are electric. He had some lessons when he was younger, then he decided to learn more on his own. he does very well. I think he has tried to teach his sister Emma a cord or two. She does much better  at piano. I like that the young ones want to learn music.  I always wanted to play piano myself.  One day I think I'll have Brock just sit and play some tunes for me.  He is a wonderful young man.  xo

8 comments:

  1. Such a handsome young man.. My son played some guitar when he was young but it kind of fell by the way.. Like you, I always wanted to play something but never did try..I know you are so proud of him..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love guitar music. I hope he will play some tunes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, three, for piano. Unfortunately I have no ear for music and am a devoted listener.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything like watching our kids/grandkids play? I hope he plays all the time like my youngest son. It is a wonderful art! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is an amazing young man! Louis Dean perked up when I was reading your post. He has a soft spot for young musicians!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is never too late to play the piano, Susie! You may come and practice on mine.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, the publish went before I was ready! I was going to say how special it would be to have him just sit and play for you! Hugs, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet to have a private concert just for you!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete