Saturday, January 5, 2013

Matt And Sheri....

Do any of you remember Matt and Sheri , who used to host the tv show room by room?? I had  a picture taken with them some years back. I have always painted my own rooms. I picked up many tips from Matt through the years, by watching his and Sheri's show. He paints faster than anyone with a brush or roller.  As you all know, I helped my daughter Angie paint her new home. Well the best compliment we received was from my granddaughter , Margo. She asked Angie if they hired professionals to do all the painting, that the walls looked great. She loved the color choices too. Oh let us take a bow.:):)  I tell all of you though, I would rather just do one or two rooms a year, rather than a whole house. That ladder climbing just about killed me. I actually think I may paint my kitchen cabinets this next Spring.  Then again maybe not.  Enjoy your weekend friends. xoxo


9 comments:

  1. Oh, I watched these two all the time on HGTV. I have always done my own painting until the last few years. Arthritis makes it impossible now. We were fortunate enough to find an excellent painter through the guy that installed our floors in our new to us home 2 years ago. The painter was even more picky than me!!!!!
    What color are you thinking of for your kit. cabinets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great compliment. My husband is a professional painter,so it is not easy! or as easy as people think.
    I you have time stop and visit me my neice's have a giveaway on their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a good painter. I need your help. I bet it did hurt you climbing up and down the ladder to do a whole house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be a good painter, Susie!!!
    I know what you mean about climbing up and down a ladder....ouch on the back and legs!
    I hope you are enjoying the new year so far, my dear friend.
    God bless you, and your family.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen this show but like you I love to paint..I don't like the climbing though.. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I ever remember them! I never missed a show. They were the most pleasant couple on TV.
    Oh, I feel for you, painting a whole house! I've been painting every paintable surface in our cabin and I'm about done in..

    ReplyDelete
  7. We could use a good painter! Do you hire yourselves out?:-)

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, don't paint your kitchen cabinets, come on down to Georgia, I need to see FIRST HAND how good you are at painting. :-)
    I bet you are good at anything you try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I'm am so envious! I mentioned them and Room by Room in a post awhile back. I loved them BOTH! I learned so much from them. Wish they were still on HGTV!

    ReplyDelete