Thursday, January 3, 2013

Peggy's Cove...

 Here's some old pictures of Peggy's cove , in Nova Scotia.  It is so cold here in central Indiana, that I have been thinking of these people living here. We were told some will not stay there through the winter months..I can only imagine how cold they are.
 This is a beautiful place, lots of seafarer charm. I really want to go back again. We cruised out of New York Harbor , went to Halifax,  Sydney, Portland Maine, Boston. It was an interesting trip. I think I am just wanting a vacation.LOL   This morning we had the prettiest sunshine , now it's cloudy again.  After today, only 76 more days till Spring.....Think I'll start planning a new flowerbed. :):)

11 comments:

  1. Susie- What beautiful, beautiful pictures. It is really cold here today...and supposed to not get out of the teens tonight. MORE snow coming tomorrow-ugh- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are beautiful. I am so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures make me want to take that trip!

    This is actually when gardeners begin reading their seed catalogues and making their plans. I'm sure you'll have some lovely flowers!

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been gray and gloomy here but only 50 degrees. Which I can take. I am ready to garden too. I raked all day on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place. My sister and husband did a similar trip, maybe the same route, and came back enchanted with the coastline. Cold here in TN today but so sunny. Very welcome. I'm trying not to think about spring yet, kind of happy to cocoon inside and enjoy the long dark evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous pics. I've been dreaming of spring and flower beds too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful place, just charming. Happy New Year Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard Peggy's Cove is spectacular because of the light house, but we missed it on our trip the last time we went through the area. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos...how I'd love to visit there also! Spring..oh spring where art thou! Lol

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this post? Peggy's Cove is a favorite place for me, too. I did the cruise from New York two years ago.

    ReplyDelete