Monday, January 28, 2013

This Is A Gift.....

 This is the gift I bought myself for my birthday. I ordered this complete first season of " Leave It To Beaver". When I ordered it , I had no idea it would come packaged so sweetly. It was in a little plaid lunch box. When I opened that inside was a family album . Inside the picture album are the dvd's and some photos of the Cleavers. There's even a photo of Eddie Haskel, and he is saying" Gee Mrs. Cleaver, that sure is a pretty dress." :):) I can't wait to watch these dvd's.
 The Cleavers were always so calm, even when the kids messed up, nothing like my parents. LOL
Hope your week is a nice one. We lucked out on the icy part of our forecast, yahoo. We just got the rain, more rain is due today.Stay safe friends.xo

12 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise to have it packaged so nicely. We love those shows, too and have some of the Andy Griffith DVDs...they are our favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it was packaged. That was one of my faaaavorite shows for sure. Enjoy......sometimes my favorite gifts are the ones I buy myself, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice packaging. I am sure you will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, how cute is that! Did I miss your birthday :(
    Well if I did happy belated bday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie
    My boys loved re-runs of this show!
    I'm tempted to buy it just for that cute lunch box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to watch that first season! Even though I have never been a Mrs. Cleaver except for liking to wear pearls. At least I don't think we raised an Eddie!

    It bet you'll love watching these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Packaged as a lunch box! You know, I don't remember ever watching "Leave It To Beaver."

    Have a good Monday! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susie- I loved that show, too. What a great birthday present to buy yourself. I remember watching that and not believing anyone ever really lived that way-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I loved "The Beave" and I think I had a crush on Wally! I always wanted to have that tiny waist like June Cleaver. HA! THAT never happened!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute that came packaged!! I loved that show.

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Leave it to Beaver! What a wholesome, clean show. Bet you have fun watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet little package. You must have been thrilled with all the extra goodies.

    ReplyDelete