Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Picnic Day...

This is last years' picnic day for my daughter's fifth grade class. The picnic was to be tomorrow but got moved up a day because of weather. Today won't be all wonderful sunny, but at least it isn't to rain till late this evening.  Right now it's foggy .
  Angie 's class has had many things that needed to be done outdoors this month. The rain has changed things up. The rocket launching will be at the park before they come to Angie's house today. Monday was the release of a big weather balloon. That went great . I hope today's plans go well. I'll get some photos and post them later. I will be braiding hair and polishing nails. :)
  Wishing everyone a safe day. Take care in the plains states. XO

8 comments:

  1. Such fun!

    Everyone... Enjoy!

    Tessa,
    who is off with the faeries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tessa, I helped with the picnic. It seems it came fast this year. Well actually our schools in this area are getting out about 3 weeks earlier than before. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  2. Nothing like a bunch of girls getting together...Fun always follows. Have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanda, The class is boys and girls. 25 kids this year. some years there's 30 or more. It went well. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  3. What fun! I don't remember us having fun days like that when I was in school - I guess growing up in NYC we were lucky we got to go outside ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids always want in my daughter's class because they hear about that end of the year picnic. One boy said today, I have never had my shoes off in class before. LOL Those kids walked from and back to school today...that's a good walk. They are healthier too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  4. Girls having fun and creating lifelong friendships...special :)
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, The kids do remember this picnic day. My daughter hears about it form some of them when they are in H.S. It was a great day too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete