Monday, August 26, 2013

Can't Walk And Chew Gum...

 You know that old saying, can't walk and chew gum at the same time.... Well I know for a fact that I can not walk and take pictures at the same time. I have chopped the  ends off about all these pictures. Sorry.
 There was a car show at the festival this past Saturday. I liked this hard-top convertible. Of course I liked the car in the top photo..don't know what it was, other than cute.
I have to say this bright orange truck was my favorite. Most people will restore a car to it's original colors, but I saw many in very bizzare colors.  My daughter Angie, told me she loved  '54 Chevy belaires. I never knew that. Of course Angie first car was a big old Chevy Impala. She wasn't crazy about it, but it ran .LOL

8 comments:

  1. The pictures are great Susie! I like the orange truck too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would LOVE looking at those old cars! The orange truck would fit right in around here. UT football season begins this week-end!
    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie, We all love old cars because of the memories that it brings back to us. We like chevies even though I drive a ford. Our first car when we got married was a 63 Chevy Impala. I love the orange truck. Football season has started and it has turned off very hot for us. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That orange is cool! I would say it's TN orange and my husband would insist it's Texas orange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL- You are gonna get a big kick out of my post tomorrow after seeing this one----if I can get my butt in gear and get it done to post!;>)
    What a fun show. Isn't it funny what our kids drove and were happy just to have wheels! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE car shows....and old cars for that matter. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We used to tease my Mom because she always chopped the heads off of people when she took their picture! She would move the camera down when she pushed the button.
    Love the orange truck.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete