Friday, August 30, 2013

Heavy Fog....

 We have been having lots of fog as of late. Here's the school bus driving by to get the neighbor boy. I am surprised there wasn't a two hour delay. It was zero visibility  in the next town. Probably a 1/4 mile here.
I walked down to the bean field to get this picture. It was as if a thin cloud have settled close to the beans. A bit eerie , quiet too.
 I hope all of you will be having a great 3 day weekend. I do not have anything really planned. Hoping to relax. On Wednesday I will be getting a tooth implant. So my nerves are a bit  on edge about this appointment. They said I could go at 8:00 or 11:00...as much as I want this over with, I chose 11:00 , so as not to get into any of this fog in busy rush hour traffic. I will be getting my work done at the Indiana Oral & Maxillofacial clinic, in Fishers, In.  Have some fun this weekend. xo

11 comments:

  1. I find fog a bit eerie and disconcerting...but I used to love it when we lived on Lake Michigan and I could hear the fog horn. It was such a mournful but beautiful sound to me.
    Good luck at the dentist. You will do just fine- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos but I'm with you; I would not want to drive in fog that thick. Praying all goes well at the dentist. I hate to have something like that "hanging" over me. I hope you can do something enjoyable over the weekend. Take care, Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your photos, Susie.
    We've had morning fog here lately too. I think it's a sign of Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your implant goes well, just hate going to the dentist so I understand. Ready for it to cool off again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful fog shot, good luck at the dentist, be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a good week-end, Susie. I know you will let us know how that implant procedure works for you. We've had several heavy fogs during this month, too. xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish you well with the implant. i am considering them as well. soooooo expensive though!

    hugs, bee
    xoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was outdoors taking photos of the fog in our valley this morning too! I love it - as long as I don't have to drive anywhere during the foggy hours.

    Good luck with the implant. Praying for calm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the "feel" of fog..Won't drive in it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have been having the same kind of fog here. And its so humid. Have you gotten any rain last night or this morning? Missed us. Hope we get some tonight. The heat index is 114 right now, so we are doing NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had two implants and they were long, but not painful appointments. Wishing you the same pain-free experience.

    ReplyDelete