Thursday, August 15, 2013

School Days....

Four days ago....this manicure was fresh and ready for school. LOL...Today is the first day of school for Emma this year. She is a 4th grader. These little paws, er I mean hands will be carrying a backpack  today. I bet that blue polish is ragged by now.  She starts her piano lessons again , this month. Her piano teacher takes the summer off. I'll be asking her to play for me soon. I give her plenty of time to warm up.
  I learned yesterday, that I had won the give-a-way at Lavender Dreamer. I am thankful and  I am excited . I love visiting this blog any time. Beautiful pictures of Florida, vacation spots, and home. Plus my favorite..thrift store finds.:):)
  I have to get outside today, the weather is heavenly. Hope you have having this same sweet weather.xo

14 comments:

  1. So cute! My Little grand also loves her Little paws painted each nail in a different color, lol.. Good luck in her new year of school!
    Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so remember my first day of 4th grade. We moved to another town and a new school. I can even remember the dress and shoes I wore! I hope Emma has a good first day.
    Got another great day here, too! Enjoy your time outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Emma has a good first day back. That is a nice shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful here too! I took the quads on walk this morning and didn't even get hot and sweaty!
    It's a perk your grand gets to wear polish to school. Back in the day when my kids were going it was NOT allowed. How silly......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though my kids are long grown, I still mark fall with the start of school and buses rumbling through the neighborhood. The first day of school...a moment in time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Emma has a stellar day Susie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Emma has a wonderful first day at school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First days are always exciting. Hope Emma's is just great. Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope Emma's first day of school will be a good one. Our grandchildren went today for their first day.

    Beautiful weather here today, too!

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute nail polish! The first day of school is always so exciting...and a little scary. I'm so glad you won my little giveaway! It's in the mail already! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful paws there on Emma! I hope she had a wonderful first day! Congrats on your giveaway win...that's so neat! And yes, "our" weather has been fantastic! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi-Ho Hi Ho- It's off to school they go-nails painted blue and all. I have a 4th grade granddaughter this year, too. They are growing up WAY too fast. How great that you won Diane's giveaway. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bright nails are all the rage....even if they get a little ragged. :) I hope she has a lovely 4th grade year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet - those little hands. I hope our granddaughter will have an interest in piano.
    Congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete