Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Morning Glory....

This is one of the morning glories I planted this year. It's a beautiful shade of blue. I put my little bluebird beside it. My daughter's class made mode podge vases one year and she gave me hers. I use it for tiny bouquets. These morning glories have one day of pure beauty then they are gone. Plenty still blooming on the vine. I may plant a different variety next year.
 I have noticed that many of you are thinking of fall. It's hard not too, with only 26 days of summer left on the calender. I have so many things to do yet, before fall. Lawn man is due today...I really think he will not make it. The lady I spoke with last week was suppose to call me the very next day. Well here it is the 5th day from when we spoke and she has yet to call back. Oh please. I just hate paying for fake service.  I'll let you all know if that fellow makes it today.. here's hoping. xo

6 comments:

  1. The morning glory is beautiful! such a lovely blue color,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your morning glory! Hope that lawn man gets there!
    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty blue. I am glad fall is getting closer. I don't like how time flies but the hot weather can take a hike, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I am pretty good with growing things but I, for the life of me, cannot grow Morning glories and I just love them. That blue is really my favorite Morning Glory. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your morning glory. I planted the purple and fushia pink, I call them. They close everyday at noon..My mom always said that when they start to stay open all day it's very close to frost. I'm watching them close.lol. Hope your lawn man showed up. hugs,xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I struggled to grow these from seed for several years, and then one year I had success. I have no idea what I did differently, but they were worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete