Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Festival Photos...

 Here are the paddle boats. There were only these two, but what fun it seemed. Truly the sweetest spot at the fair for a cooling breeze. I have never been on one of these boats, anywhere. May need to try that.
 Oh he only looks like this , when he doesn't care how he looks...he is gorgeous. This rooster looks like a big beautiful hat. He may have been tame , but I was not going to get any closer, he had spurs.
 Here is a whole pile of sleeping ducks. Yes, I let sleeping ducks lie. Ducks can peck too. Right??
There were plenty of bathroom facilities. So we didn't have to use this one.:):) I thought it probably was not used for some time...as it didn't have an aroma when we were near it. Thank goodness for indoor plumbing. I thought if this outhouse were moved , it would be a neat little tool shed, for rakes, brooms,and shovels.

16 comments:

  1. Good idea to let sleeping ducks lie. lol

    Enjoyed your post! Gorgeous rooster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, The paddle boats looked like fun and the roster was so pretty with all of his pretty colors. The outhouse reminded me of growing up when we had to use it. I enjoyed your post this morning. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paddle boats. Pretty pics from your visit. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. outhouse? oh yeah. my grandparents still had one when i was a teenager and spent the time with them on their farm in pennsylvania. and yes, you had to hike to get to it too! it was a "two seater". ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only been on a paddle boat once, and it was hard work, I can tell you. That was swan-shaped too.
    We don't know how lucky we are with indoor plumbing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes! I'm thankful for indoor plumbing! I have loved riding on paddle boats in the past. These remind me of Trumpet of the Swan by E. B. White. xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could tuck that little out house into a corner of my back yard!! This looks like a fun place - I am 'catching up' with you and your posts! Man! Time does get away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susie,
    How cute area those swan boats. Looks like a really fun place to visit. Those ducks are beautiful and Mr. Rooster too!!!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Swans would be fun..Did that at Disney many years ago..You were smart to avoid those spurs..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, this may sound weird, but I love that cute little outhouse! Looks like a beautiful fun day!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those paddle boats and it probably is a good idea to let sleeping ducks lie. lol. You made my day with this post. Many thanks, xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paddle boats look like a lot of fun. One day...Wishes for a terrific Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outhouse and agree it would be a perfect garden shed! I wish I had the one that used to be at my grandma's. I remember using it....and we didn't live in the Little House on the Prairie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun- an outhouse!!! There used to be one of those at my Aunt's house and my Gramma's house when I was a little kid.

    Love those swan boats, Susie-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am enjoying these photos so much! It makes me want to travel in that area...so much to see and do! I want to get in one of those paddle boats!!! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete