Friday, August 16, 2013

Cup Collection......

 Japolina  asked about collections that we bloggers might have. This is my demitasse collections and other odd cups. I love this little set. I have another so similar, but the saucers are larger.
 Here you can see the detail  better.  I guess I also have a napkin collection. I love cloth napkins.
 This set is made in Japan. But the details are camels , palm trees and pyramids. So I think these are for Saki or Turkish coffee. Does anyone know ??
I like this little set of four cups...demitasse size, no saucers. Sorry the picture is so dark...but with the flash , it was worse. Jester type characters ,one playing a horn.
 By the way Japolina says she collects shoes :):) She's my idol. LOL.  Wish I had strong feet again..Oh yes, I'd wear high-heels again , even if it was  to just walk down and get the mail. Sassy  heels and farmer jeans.
  We are having another wonderful weather day. Love this. Get outside today if you have nice weather.xo

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! I especially love those green ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie, Your cups are so pretty. I like them all. Our weather has been so wonderful only yesterday we had rain. It was cool enough that I wore a sweater. School in our area starts Monday. I am not ready to be the grandmother of a Freshman, 3rd grader and a 2nd grader. They just grow up so fast. I have enjoyed catching up with you. Enjoy the fresh air. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green cups too. We use cloth napkins for every meal. I find I am washing clothes all the time so adding cloth napkins is not an issue. xo, olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing. I love them! Maybe some day I can come by for tea! I'll bring shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie,
    First of all, I want to thank you for your comment on my anniversary post. It touched my heart very much. Your collection of white cups is beautiful, I really like these. Yes, I have a few collections.....jeweled frames and mermaids.

    I love Japolina. She's so unique, isn't she?

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cup collection is lovely! Cups are like pretty girls in a set of dishes...my fav ítem in chinas.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susie, your demitasse cups are beautiful! I like the cups featured in the fourth image! They are unique with their very special footing!

    I have never met Japolina! I must pop in for a visit!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute collection, Susie. I love it. I really love the top set! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them all! that's a great thing to collect too...

    smiles, bee
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty collection. I need to make some cloth napkins. I only have a few. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cups particularly the deep red ones...who needs saucers anyway with these lovely cups! I collect all sorts of things but haven't really thought about posting about them....well...only a couple a while ago. Perhaps that's my next post?! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely collection, you know just tonight my mom gave me some lovely glass wear, she bought it years and years ago, I love old stuff from my mom!
    Have you seen on pinterest where people make candles out of cups and saucers, so cute!
    Have a great weekend Susie!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete