Thursday, September 8, 2016

A Little More Of Horton's.....

  I will apologize right off.  I just took some quick shot of the clothing racks at Horton's. The only displays were the windows and the wall near the ceiling. But if you click on the photos you can see them better, hopefully. I am thinking of going in on Friday when I meet my daughters.
   I call this style of clothing a bit Romantic, maybe a bit Gypsy. It's flowy and fun.
   I like the taupe brown scarves with these ecru pieces.There were hats about the store also.
 Here's a   top with a  roomy bag.
  I found a small display of silver jewelry made from spoons.
  Well this is what has happened to grandma's  table silverware. Very pretty.
 The spoon rings were cute.....wonder where the spoon ring I used to wear in the 70's can be.
  The were plenty of pumpkins. So I am showing some of the bedazzled ones  They are all soft and cute. Here's one in pinks.
  This beauty was a work of art....laces, pearls and ribbons.
   I thought this pumpkin had a very adorable stem. A piece of grandma's silver service. Plus a bling piece with laces. These are sitting with the mercury glass.
  Hope all of you get a chance to go to the Horton's fall showing on September the 24th.  Christmas Open House is the 5th of November, and Christmas Vender Market will be December the 3rd.. They have many things to see and buy all the other days too.
  Wishing you a great day. XO

12 comments:

  1. I love it when you post "Horton's". Are the clothes made here? Everything you post from Horton's is unique and something I don't see around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. peggy, I went back this morning to get shots of the clothes. I saw tags but not where the things were made. I do believe they would get and sell U.S.A. things when possible. Of course when it's venders. ..most are making there wares. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  2. OMG...I adore the silver spoons jewelry! What a marvelous place to shop!!! Have a good one Susie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy. I just love going to Horton's and looking to see what I miss...I think I can find something new or different every time. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Do you still have one? I know I did, it was heavy and shiny, I loved it. But I do not remember where it could be. Funny huh? Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  4. Susie, what a fun shop! I hate shopping as a rule, but I do enjoy the occasional small independent shop like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, You would probably not believe it's a hardware/greenhouse/custom blind shop/ emporium...LOL I posted more photos of the clothes after I did this post...I wanted everyone to see the unusual things. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
      p.s. Thanks for coming by. :)

      Delete
  5. Ooooo, I can't wait to see all the Christmas goodies, Susie. Love these kind of places to shop. I only have a few of them in my town.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri, It's so hard to think of Christmas right now. I want to love every moment of this autumn. The rains are headed our way for this weekend. Hope not too much. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

      Delete
  6. Oh how I love Horton's. I feel as if I've been there through your photos. Hugs and love, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, I know you would the store and it's owner...good Christian family. They will help you with anything. Theyhave always allowed me to take photos...but I do ask first. Blessings, love you too girl, xoxo, Susie

      Delete