Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Courthouse In Town...

This is the courthouse in my home town. When we first moved to the country 6 years ago, I cried for about a month. I am a cityslicker, not a country girl. I can honestly say the things I like best about the country, is the quiet and birds. Other than that , I still prefer  town. I could see the courhouse clock tower from our driveway here, that's how I survived .I want to move back to town. So whenever I am in town, I always look for houses for sale.LOL

5 comments:

  1. I'd be right with you. I like visiting the country, but I am a city girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a country girl turned city girl then country again! I know where you are! Now, I love both! Thank you for stopping by my blog so I could find yours. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. I grew up country moved to town when grown and then moved farther back to the country. It took us two weeks to know we had messed up, and 13 months to fix it.
    Good luck,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I'm from the country, born , bred, and grown but love to visit the city.. nice blog you have, found you via Marydon.. I'm your new follower and a name to match..Susie

    ReplyDelete