Monday, October 15, 2012

Mums At The Library....

This is the pretty yellow mum in one of the flowerbeds at the library. I love the soft yellow color. I just may have to buy one .:):) The thing about mums for me , they are so hardy. I love tough plants, not into plants that take lots of care. Don't want to take the time . Too many other things I am interested in doing.
  Had brunch with my classmates today. There were eight of us attending. I know we must sound like a bunch of hens when we are laughing...but laughter is good medicine.:):) Hope you have some laughs today. xo

9 comments:

  1. The mum is beautiful!

    I think brunch with classmates would be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mums are tough. I took the weekend off from the computer and planted some pansies and just enjoyed time with Joe. I think you had a fun brunch:} xo, olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. The brunch sounds like the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mums! They are so pretty this time of year. Laugh away my friend..life only gets better when you do so...plus it really is the best medicine. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. laughter is INDEED the best medicine!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie, Laughter is all most magical. One of my very favorite things is when my husband and I get a case of the mutual giggles. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does . . . and it goes on and on . . . because we feed off each other's giggling, it kind of rejuvenated your whole being.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for always having such sweet encourage words.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Fall mums and great friends full of laughter - I'd say today has been a "10+"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laughter can NEVER be over rated! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the yellow flowers. I agree with you laughing can make easy to enjoy the harder points of life. People need to laugh more.

    Zane

    ReplyDelete