Friday, March 15, 2013

The Mantle....

I put my tulips in a wooden vase that Teddy Bear made. Added a bit of flowers to the peat pot. Sat the little bluebird next to it. So this is a little Spring decor for that spot. I need to get lots of my Spring/Summer decorations from the basement. This may be the best weekend for just doing that. Clean up the porch from winter's messes. Start getting some pots ready for plants and flowers. I may even paint the little porch display table a different color this year. Last year it was white with ivy stamping. A bit of paint can make old things look nicer. Enjoy your weekend everyone. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tulips. I like the arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you are more than ready for the arrival of spring! It is just around the corner, according to the calendar. Wonder if the weather will cooperate?

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are almost ready for Spring. I sure hope it gets here soon. That vase he made is an amazing piece- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the vase and tulips, like a piece of sculpture! Every blog I visit seems to be reminding me to do something to my pitiful front porch. Supposed to be very warm here this weekend so no excuse now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wooden vase sure is pretty. I haven't decorated yet...I don't know what I'm waiting for! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your spring decor is very nice, Susie. I love pink this time of year at Easter. Are those flowers tulips.....they are a favorite of mine. Have a nice weekend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful wooden vase, Susie!
    You can't tell that it's almost Spring by the weather here in Michigan. It's still freezing cold, and we are expecting more snow for the next few days...blah.
    Have a nice weekend, sweetie.
    xo

    ReplyDelete