Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sam I Am......

This is the slobber dog Sam.  Part lab, part boxer, all heart and slobbers. I look at Sam and I can almost hear him say"I may not be a smart dog Nana, but I do know what love is." LOL  Sam has been a thief before. He used to go down the road and just take anything he could carry , from the neighbors. My gosh they have been patient with him and my daughter's family. He would take thier toys, shoes, and once he brought home a pumpkin. But you just have to love him...he's like a child. He actually hangs out with the cat, Ozzie. So I think Ozzie talks Sam into doing things.You know how those cats are. Once one of the neighbors called Lizzy and said she was bringing Sam home. It was not very long after that, she called back and said"Your dog is back at my house and I do believe he has brought a cat with him." Yes, it was Sam and Ozzie. So Liz had to go get them together. Do not worry, Sam is changing since his visit to the vet, for a minor male surgery. :):) ox


6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww cute!

    Glad he had his minor male surgery, and hope this will make him more want to stick close to home. :-)))))))) Well, MORE closely to home, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Gotta love Sam and his sidekick! Double mischief on the go!
    withLove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the answer to his wandering has been discovered.:-)

    I hope you are having a good day, Susie.

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet, sweet. He and Shelley look alike. Shelley steals newspapers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That minor male surgery can do wonders sometimes! lol and it sounds like it's helped especially in your case. Smile..

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to see Sam, he looks like a lot of fun. I have been away for too long. I will go back and peek at what you have been up too. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete