Monday, April 2, 2012

Crafting.....


Here's Emma Pooh doing crafts while she was here this past weekend. She's painting one of those International coffee boxes. She's making a birdhouse out of it. Plus she absolutely wanted to make more toilet paper roll bunnies. This time she cut the rolls in half ,then stood them upright. She says she is going to decorate her birthday party table with them....since her b-day is around Easter. She's our baby granddaughter and she will be 8 years old. Where did the years go??? Do any of you wonder ?Hug your little ones everybody.:):)

5 comments:

  1. My younger nieces are 8, 9 and 12 and I wonder constantly where the years have gone. My Great-niece is 4 and she is starting to hang out a little bit with us too. Time just goes way too fast and I am in need of some niece hugs BAD! I'll see them Sunday. Thank God.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those Tp easter bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and look at those little TP bunnies. I love it when kids love to craft! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, we all love creating together with family...and yes I'll keep blogging, me mum would scream at me if I didn't, she lives in Florida and this is how she keeps track of me...lol!

    Have a great day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie pie!
    How neat that you do crafts with your little ones.
    I just spent the weekend with my sweeties.
    Happy Birthday to your little Emma.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete