Thursday, July 12, 2012

Walking Today....


Three of my sisters and I went walking today. We walked in the park and along the creek, then into some residential areas. It was a nice long walk but started to get warm on us, as we neared the end. I wanted all of you to see this root ball, on a flowering crab apple, at the Jim Dandy Restaurant office. I wonder every time I see this , what happened to make it grow that way. It's weird but I love it. The town was busy today especially around the Horton's corner. Everyone setting up their booths. The weatherman is forecasting rain for us on Friday and Saturday. We need it , I just hope the French Flea Market isn't rained out. Stay cool dear friends and thanks to all who wished my g.son "Happy Birthday". He was thrilled when he read the comments.  xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Love the photo of that weird tree! Here in Louisville we are having a month Flea off Market Saturday - we need rain too but is it mean of me to ask that it either hurry up and get over with today or hold off until after the market?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you have sisters who are walking with you as well as a really good place to walk!
    I'm anxious to hear about that French Flea Market!
    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is strange, but very interesting. Let's hope the rain comes at night and it is fine for the Flea Market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting tree. I hope the weather cooperates with the flea market. How lovely to walk with your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I hope the rain stays away until the French Market is over. Even if I can't be there, I am eager to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tree is so unique . . . I love it. Thanks for sharing, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey have fun at the French Flea Market. I wish I was going. Be sure to say hi to Nikki (The Vintage Farmhouse), Rebecca (Repurposed Life) and Amber (Damask Designs) for me.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  8. How weird that the tree grew that way. I think it is kind of neat. Sounds like you and your sisters had a wonderful walk together. I am glad some rain is coming your way-we need some badly. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. a summer rain smells so good!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete