Thursday, July 19, 2012

Zinnias...


I think zinnias are a pretty flower and hardy. Of course these aren't mine:):) They belong to the flower shop..
I really like zinnias though...I just have not been  into my flowers since it has been so hot and dry. My mums are blooming and drying. I think I have my rust colored mum too close to the house . How are your flowers doing this year? I have seen some posts that their gardens are beautiful. I have transplanted things this year. Next year I will be helping my daughter with her landscaping. Her yard will be a bland palette. Well I have to get going, having brunch with my classmates.....from the stone age. :):) xo

7 comments:

  1. I love Zinnia's too! It takes a long time to establish a garden and patience is the hardest part for me. I'm also constantly digging up and moving plants and rethinking where I put them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them as well. My flowers just never seemed to happen this year. I only had impatients and some are doing okay. I expected to plant shrubs and more flowers but then the drought came. Yours looks so pretty.
    I also like the lockers in the last post. I have a neat bike in my garage that I say I am going to ride someday. Maybe I should sell it, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My flowers are being crowded out by evil evil MIMOSA weeds and I am doing not one thing about it because I am at our old house and not there with them...ugh. At least you see your class mates...I never go to reunions....no not one. I am the recluse of the bunch. xoxo, olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. My flowers are doing pretty good but I have been a watering fool to keep them that way. This is the first summer in years that I have not been working so I am enjoying my flowers and my yard. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are doing all right, and we have had rain recently, so that's been a help. I hope you enjoyed your brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie~ I love Zinnias too! My garden is "sketchy". We have had over 100 degrees for 2 months now - at least that's my excuse and I'm stickin' with it.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheapest electricity

    Hi Susie. I've never seen a Zinnia before. But it sure looks gorgeous. Flower shops sure do know hot to take good care of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete