Monday, November 25, 2013

Sunday Afternoon...

 Two of my daughters , one granddaughter, and I went to the Tipton Community Theater's production of A Christmas Carol.  It was a very good production. Plenty of young children involved, singing and dancing.
 This is my sweet Savannah and I...she is the most bashful child you will ever meet. Very good and loves crafting more than Emma even. I sat with her through the play, of course we whispered a couple times.
This is Angie, Karen, and Savannah. Can you tell that Karen is Savannah's mother?? I ask Karen sometimes, "where is your mini me?". Karen was my tomboy daughter, she still will not do much with her hair or wear make-up. Her smile is her accessory.:):) Liz and Emma had company and could not make it.
 My daughter Kathy was suppose to be on a flight to Salt Lake City.....but with ice/snow delays across the the nation...her flights were rescheduled. So when I got home from having a cup of coffee at Angie's with some pumpkin bread that Karen had made, I got to visit with Kathy. She was on her to Indianapolis, to catch her flight out. I got to be with 3 of my 4 daughters yesterday, plus Savannah...it was a good day for me.  Hope all of you are safe and warm through this winter weather that crossing our nation. Be safe.xo



13 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to be able to spend time with your daughters! Sounds like a lovely day. And 'A Christmas Carol' never grows old. I love every production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family Susie. It is wonderful that you all got to see the Christmas Carol together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful women, and that Savannah looks so much like her Mum, who needs make up when you look like that, she's beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Christmas Carol, both the traditional one and the non traditional ones (eg. The Muppet version).

    Savannah looks a little bit like one of my sisters when she was younger. Very nice looking family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. Yes, I always want God near. I

    My daughter was in high school and community theatre. We loved it. Enjoy! Enjoy! I miss it so much. Thanks for the post and a chance to reminisce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a very good Sunday, Susie! We expect some of that wintry weather in the next couple of days. xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow how fun 4 daughters(:)
    you look so cute in the redjacket (:)
    hugs..patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful Sunday you had, Susie. Your shy granddaughter looks so very sweet. Gotta love that hair!

    You look BEAUTIFUL, by the way! I am so glad you got to be with 3 of your girls- PLUS! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice that you got to be with your daughters AND see "A Christmas Carol." Even though I know what's going to happen I never grow tired of seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing too!!! lovely!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun day with your girls Susie. Your daughter doesn't need makeup. She's a natural beauty. I'm not a big makeup person myself. I wear a little base and mascara. Your granddaughter does look just like her mom. Cute, cute!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like a fun day surrounded by people you love. That's the best part

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful girls! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete