Friday, June 29, 2012

No Rain.....


This is how bad our lawn looks. Sad isn't it? You may see a bit of green around the trees. We do water our flowers,plants and young trees. We have some tomatoes starting to grow on our one plant.:):) It's looking good. I wish we could get at least an inch of rain.  I know I should not worry about a brown dead lawn, when many are losing everything in the wild fires. I truly pray for all of them. So I will look at my lawn as a blessing. We are in for another hot day, here in Indiana. Be safe. xo

6 comments:

  1. Things are starting to get a little crispy around here too. Your tomatoes are looking good though! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is def hot hot hot! At least with brown grass, we don't have to mow! We got a little rain today...but just for a few minutes. Have a great weekend!

    Hugs.
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hot here too, Suzie! ooeee! Just stopping by to say hello and wishing you a fabulous weekend!
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's dry here, too. My husband waters the garden, but not the grass. We brought in our first ripe tomato today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is 104 here right now. I water my flowers but never grass. Your tomatoes look great Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susie- it is so hot all over today. We hit 90 here and that is unheard of for the area we are in. Take good care and I hope you get some rain soon- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete