Sunday, October 13, 2013

Left Overs.....

 No not left over potatoes.....but left over pictures of Horton's shop. I have not been out much with my camera, to get any new  interesting pictures, so I thought these would do. A bit of Paris in this shot.
 Gee, I just now spotted the old typewriter, I thought Horton's had sold it . Proving you can't see everything at this store in one visit. :):) I am going to be looking for an old typewriter to display in the office / guestroom.
   We spend a little more time doing things to prepare for winter yesterday. Honestly , I am bored to death of it. I still have a ton of things to do. I may just start tossing things out. That would sure lighten my load of wondering , "where can I put this?". Ever feel that way? Hope your Sunday is a great one. xo






11 comments:

  1. i love seeing those photos of hortons. such a cute place! have you discovered annie sloan paint yet? if not, check that out for furniture. you might love it.

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your pics from Hortons. I would like to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few $'s and Horton's sounds and looks like some real fun...Big hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting really close to a tossing binge here myself. Easier than finding another place to store it. When you have to wade through, its time to down size. If I could only pack up my summer clothes, that would help so much. Still in the 70s here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had a garage sale and I can't tell you how free I feel from all my junk!
    I'm in the market for an antique typewriter too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your photos. I know what you mean about the stuff piling up. I've been trying to dump some around here but to no avail. I'm a pack rat..lol. Hope you've had a nice weekend. Hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see there was an old typewriter for sale at a yard sale!! You would have loved it! (Course I don't know what he was asking for it!)

    I understand about tossing stuff...lol That is what I've been thinking doing here too.

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, Susie. I saw Hortons posted on another blog last week sometime. Amazing store!

    I hope you had a wonderful Sunday, too. I am going to have to catch up on my rest here after my busy week but wanted to pop in tonight and say Hello- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your left over pictures. Horton's is quite a place! I used to have a typewriter just like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pics look familiar - love that place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the old clocks. I'm on the hunt and prowl for some. Found one at the Nasvhille Flea Market this weekend for $5! And it works even after pulls it around for 3 hours in a cart against the cement and rocks:) I didn't know it worked. I buy them even if they don't work. What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete